Monday, August 21, 2023

SAFE HAVEN FOR DONKEYS

Recently I was asked to become a Patron for the charity 'Safe Haven for Donkeys' working out of Israel and the West Bank.  They have also now extended their work into Egypt and dealing predominantly with the badly treated Donkeys (often a lack of basic understanding of donkeys' welfare) working at the Brick Kilns.  I was delighted to accept.

Some time ago a sick donkey was brought to the Charity and nursed back to health.  She has been named for me.

This is Jan - isn't she a little Darling and I hope one day to meet and cuddle her.


Safe Haven for Donkeys





No comments:

Post a Comment

FOOTBALL OVERKILL

Have to admit I am not a sports fan and couldn't give a hoot about rugby and football but to suggest having a Bank Holiday to celebrate ...