Thursday, July 27, 2023

MY GARDEN

MY GARDEN

Knew nothing about gardening when I bought my house five years ago.  The garden was a builder's site with virtually no earth.  I did use the services of a landscape gardener because a garden is so special to me.   He was about to sell up and think I got a few plants not quite right for a tiny walled garden most of which have been pulled out. Being small I kept to a theme of my favourite colours - blue and yellow.

This was the garden originally - getting better - and today.










1 comment:

  1. Saw your belated trip to Argentina the other evening. Most interesting as I was in Argentina 12 years ago on rugby tour.
    Looking at your profile, I note and wish you many happy returns for your forthcoming birthday tomorrow.
    Perhaps we may meet in Canterbury Cathedral before long.
    Best regards
    Peter Hambrook (p_hambrook@btinternet.com)

    ReplyDelete

FOOTBALL OVERKILL

Have to admit I am not a sports fan and couldn't give a hoot about rugby and football but to suggest having a Bank Holiday to celebrate ...